Auto & Home Insurance
Auto and Home Insurance Bundle
Insurance Bundles to Meet Your Needs in the Raleigh, NC area
What’s an Insurance Bundle?
Your home is not immune to risks or accidents. From mountain rock slides to coastal hurricanes, North Carolina has plenty of unique hazards that might affect your dwelling. The same can be said for your car. Whether you hit the road around town or to drive from Murphy to Manteo, your car faces chances of damage. Accidents or vehicle losses could strike at any time. The good thing is that a single insurance company will often issue policies for both homes and cars.
If you buy multiple policies from the same company, it is called bundling. Bundling is often very beneficial for insurance customers. Let ACF Insurance Services help you find strong coverage at an affordable price.
The Benefits of Bundling
By bundling, you can keep your coverage cohesive. You can often pay your policy premiums at one time, and also coordinate policy start and end dates. This often helps you reduce the chances that your coverage will ever lapse.
And not only is bundling convenient. It can also help you save big bucks at the checkout line.
- Multiple insurers offer discounts for customers who buy more than one policy with them. Discounts can often entitle customers to considerable savings on their overall policy costs.
- Certain insurers allow bundled customers to pay only one deductible if they make multiple claims. For example, certain disasters like fires might damage both your home and your car. If you make simultaneous claims on both policies, you might only have to pay the higher deductible of your two policies.
North Carolina’s Auto Insurance Requirements
Tar Heel drivers, you have to carry auto insurance. State law requires drivers to carry minimum liability coverage levels of:
- $30,000 Bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 Bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 Property damage liability per accident
Furthermore, you also have to carry uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage equal to the highest bodily injury limits on the policy. So, if you carry $30,000/$60,000 bodily injury limits, you need equal amounts of uninsured/underinsured coverage.
The state’s requirements are usually only the minimum insurance most drivers need. In addition to liability coverage, you should also consider buying:
- Comprehensive coverage to protect your car from damage threats like weather, fire, theft and vandalism.
- Collision coverage to help you afford repairs to the vehicle after an accident.
- Medical payments protection for you and your passengers injured in an accident.
Insuring Your Home and Property
No matter where you decide to buy a home in the North Carolina, you need to carry homeowners insurance. Remember, if you have a mortgage or other type of home loan, your lender may even require you to carry this coverage. Standard policies can often cover:
- The home’s structure and detached buildings on the property
- Personal possessions in your home
- Loss of use protection for extra living expenses in case you have to move out during repairs
- Liability coverage if you or other residents are responsible for causing harm or property damage to another person
As your home is different from every other home on the block, one of our agents can help you get the coverage that’s individual for you. You can often add additional types of coverage to augment a standardized policy. For example, adding flood insurance or extra valuables coverage might help you mitigate risks specific to your home environment.
Why work with ACF Insurance Services?
ACF Insurance Services understands how important it is for you to have the correct forms of coverage. If you live in Raleigh, Durham, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale, Zebulon, Garner, Clayton, Cary, Wendell, Holly Springs, Apex, Wake Forest or any other area of North Carolina, we can gladly develop a car and home bundle that meets your needs. We will compare the policy options of multiple insurers to find a bundle with the right coverage and prices for you.
Part of our customer service philosophy is to get you a comprehensive bundle at the lowest costs, with minimal hassle to you. With us, you don’t have to worry about having trouble when updating your policy or paying bills. We offer convenient payment options, including choices of payment due dates, auto drafts, low down payments, low monthly payments, direct billing and text reminders.
You can also take advantage of our E-signature program. It is designed to help you apply for insurance or make policy changes from your own home. We can email you a link and you just have to type your name into signature boxes and submit the E-signed documents back to us.
Get Started Today
Contact one of our agents today to learn more about insurance bundling. You can start a free quote using one of our online forms. You can also reach us over the phone. Our Raleigh office phone number is (919) 878-7786. Our South Raleigh/Garner number is (919) 661-1100.