The Benefits Of Telemedicine For Your Healthcare Needs
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed many aspects of our lives, including doctor’s visits.
What was once mostly an in-person exercise has gone online, through telemedicine providers such as CareClix.
Here’s what you need to know about Telemedicine.
5 Reasons To Use Telemedicine
- Lower cost than going to the doctor’s office or Urgent Care
- Faster, more convenient and more comfortable getting these services through the courtesy of your home
- Reduce the risk of catching other people’s illnesses
- Easier follow-up care
- Teleconferencing available (based on rural areas or certain specialties of care)
Average Costs With CareClix
- Average cost for traditional Doctor’s visit or urgent care is $116-$176
- Average CareClix cost per call is $25 plus the cost of the RX
- Average Savings per call around $100 per call
- In a recent study 83% of patients had their conditions resolved in 1 call
Example Of Savings
*If a family goes to the Urgent Care three times per year, the average consumer would save $175 plus a discounted rate on the prescriptions. It’s a significant savings by using NSD’s CareClix telemedicine plan.